You may be considering your options when it comes to kitchen remodeling and are wondering what the new trends are this year. There are many exciting new things to consider, and depending on your personal style and budget, these 5 trends may be at the top of your list.
- Warmer Shades. While white remains the most popular kitchen color, many homeowners are opting for warmer color shades, such as beige with accents of orange and aqua, rather than the cool tones of recent years.
- A Pop of Color. One of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to change the look of your kitchen is to simply paint one wall a new color or paint your existing cabinets. You will be surprised at how far a little pop of color can go in making your kitchen space look new and more aesthetically pleasing.
- Handleless Kitchen Cabinets. If you are interested in a more extensive kitchen remodeling project, cabinets without handles can offer a more modern, streamlined look. Be sure to consider the design of rest of your home when deciding how to blend this unique new look.
- Walnut Cabinets. While the trend in the last few years has been leaning toward a lot of white kitchens, walnut cabinetry is making a comeback with its dark, rich, warm color. The natural beauty that real wood cabinets can bring to your kitchen remodeling project may be just what you are looking for.
- Touchless Faucets. Motion control and hands-free faucets are becoming increasingly popular, possibly due to our heightened awareness of hygiene, and they come in a variety of styles and finishes.
If you think you are ready to take on a kitchen remodeling project, our group of professionals has the passion and creativity to help make your dream a reality. Please give us a call at The Cabinet Guys today!